well done for shifting everything so fast....not sure why you had to? In the move there are a couple of things that seem to have gone wrong. 1. to embed something like the pixton comic you need to paste the code into the blog post after clicking the html button- otherwise it looks like the one here. 2. no link on webquest 3. to make a link active you have to highlight a word, click on the word link in the blog post tool bar then paste the URL into the box that pops up
Just answering your question from 26th feb - I had to transfermy blog because I confused myself with too many google accounts that I had. In order to access one, I had to close another one, re-open, etc.
Hi
ReplyDeletewell done for shifting everything so fast....not sure why you had to? In the move there are a couple of things that seem to have gone wrong.
1. to embed something like the pixton comic you need to paste the code into the blog post after clicking the html button- otherwise it looks like the one here.
2. no link on webquest
3. to make a link active you have to highlight a word, click on the word link in the blog post tool bar then paste the URL into the box that pops up
all now fixed- well done- this criterion met
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteJust answering your question from 26th feb - I had to transfermy blog because I confused myself with too many google accounts that I had. In order to access one, I had to close another one, re-open, etc.