I can't edit the version of the google doc you have sent me so I'm putting comments directly onto your blog. I can simply copy and paste them at a later stage when I get an editable version. I can't believe I didn't think of this- embedding box documents into blogger! It looks great and works fine- I have learnt something from very useful you here and now need to make sure everyone else knows that this can be done. thanks! The webquest is OK though in terms of direction it could use a clearer task to go with the links. what do you want students to do with the video? what should they look for with the additional information? That aside, you do demo the essential techniques (hidden, in image and use of shortened URL) and I think, even without changes to instructions it'll be fine to meet the criteria. well done
I can't edit the version of the google doc you have sent me so I'm putting comments directly onto your blog. I can simply copy and paste them at a later stage when I get an editable version. I can't believe I didn't think of this- embedding box documents into blogger! It looks great and works fine- I have learnt something from very useful you here and now need to make sure everyone else knows that this can be done. thanks! The webquest is OK though in terms of direction it could use a clearer task to go with the links. what do you want students to do with the video? what should they look for with the additional information? That aside, you do demo the essential techniques (hidden, in image and use of shortened URL) and I think, even without changes to instructions it'll be fine to meet the criteria. well done
ReplyDelete